CBD continues to shine under the spotlight, especially in the United States over the last few years and has been touted for its numerous health benefits including lowering cholesterol, decreasing cancer risks, protecting against bone disease and it’s incredible anti-inflammatory benefits, to name a few.
There are known benefits of CBD.
- Use for chronic pain management
- Promotes restful sleep
- Used for treating depression
- Effective in treating PTSD
- Regulates stress
- Used in substance abuse treatment
- Arrests cancerous growth
- Strengthens cardiovascular system
- Treats Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Topical therapy for Glaucoma
- Treats epilepsy and seizures
- Has anti-inflammatory properties